Dublin to Galway, Cliffs Of Moher, The Burren and Irish Luxury Castle
- Drive to Galway with a mid-way stop at historic monastic site of Clonmacnoise.
- Stroll around the Heart of the Historic Pedestrianised City Centre.
- Visit the old St.Nicholas cathedral.
- Do a little shopping and explore the city-centre.
- Check in to hotel
- Check out at 9:30 am
- Visit Doolin
- Drive through the Burren
- Poulnabron Portal Tomb
- Cather Connaill Stone Fort
- Lunch at Fanore
- Coastal Drive to Cliffs of Moher
- Cliffs of Moher & Visitor Centre
- 45 Minute spectacular Cliff Walk
- 5.30 PM Check in to your hotel in Co.Clare
This extensive 4 day tour starts with your pick up in Dublin before a stop at the historic monastic site of Clonmacnoise, a famous 6th century settlement. From here it’s on to Galway, where you’ll enjoy a stroll around the heart of the historic pedestrianised city centre. Next up is a visit to St. Nicholas Cathedral before finishing the day with a little shopping and check-in at your hotel.
Day two begins with a drive through the Burren en route to the traditional village of Doolin. From here you’ll set out to see the portal tomb of Poulnabron, dated back to 2500 BC and the stone fort of Cather Connaill. Then it’s on to Fanore for lunch at O’Donoghue’s. After lunch you’ll visit Ireland’s most popular destination, the Cliffs of Moher, and enjoy a stroll along its spectacular cliff walk. After you’ve experienced the visitor centre and done some souvenir shopping, it’s time to check into your hotel in Co.Clare.
- Galway Hotel Suggestions: Jury’s Inn or The House Hotel Cliffs of Moher and The Burren Guided Tour
- Clare Hotel Suggestions: Spanish Armada Hotel in Spanish Point, The Bellbridge House Hotel in Spanish Point, The Stella Maris Hotel in Kilkee